Terms & Conditions
The small print. Please read carefully before using the website:
The term ‘[Sell My Wedding]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner/ sole trader of the website [registered address available on request]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Sell My Wedding is an online listing service that facilitates the sale and purchase only – it is not a retail store.
All transactions through Sell My Wedding are strictly confidential between the buyer and seller, as are the terms of the sale. Sell My Wedding assumes no liability for any transaction that takes place between the buyer and the seller. Any disputes in connection with the sale of items remain solely between the buyer and seller.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Users of this website will not post post false, misleading or defamatory content, post content or items in an inappropriate category, post items that are not wedding related or post brand new items unless they were bought for their own wedding
- Users of this website will not fail to deliver payment for items purchased once committed to a sale.
- Sellers registered on this website will not fail to deliver items purchased by users of this website once a sale has been completed. Should the seller fail to deliver the items, we will advise the user to raise a dispute for the payment through PayPal. We will deactivate any seller's account who fails to deliver items once a sale has been completed and will not refund their seller's fee.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. The photographs used to display items should be your own photographs or you should have full and unrestricted permission to use them, including for the purposes of the promotion of your items through means other than this website. We use our website users' item photographs on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels for promotional purposes (promoting our site and its services and users' items, giving them additional exposure and opportunity to sell). By registering as a seller and listing your items, you are giving Sell My Wedding the authority to share these images on our social media channels.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The website includes links to sponsor websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.